Friday, July 15, 2005
Stupid Friday...
I was late for punchcard again, by 2 minutes. I knew it immediately after I reached the busstop, because it was empty there already. And worse of all, today is my last punchcard day. I was really sian 1/2 because I need to reset another 5 days, or worse CWO.
But...
Thankfully my 'bai ma wang zi' saved me!! =) He's none other than Mr Alan Ang!! He gave me an additional one day instead of 5 days...woohoo! 2 more days to go! And he didnt scold me at all, or rather raise his voice la. If it's Mr Lim he would really be angry if he see me again.
Then stupid xiao bian say I 'dian' him. No lor...he must be see me so guai so give me chance. Maybe he's soft-hearted too, coz he let another boy off also. Anyway, I love Mr Ang!!!
Then lessons ended at 1230 today, coz of the Chinese Listening. Thankfully self study is cancelled. Even if it's not we planned to pon it coz it's only movie-screening. How dumb.
Then Ber, xiao bian and I went town to shop for Ber's tote bag. And something very stupid happened at Heeren.
We just stepped out of the mall, then from far I saw this person whose face appear to be somewhat 'mo peng', so I kinda stared at him, as I couldnt really see clearly because of my contacts. As he approached closer, I found out that he's wearing a mask, and then he suddenly raised his hands and tried to frighten me with his clawed hand. Yea, I admit I was frightened by that, cause I really dont know what it is. He looks like a normal guy who has terribly 'mo peng' face.
Then the stupid kuku me blurted, " Ahh, bu yao zua wo...", grabbing Ber's arm at the same time.
SERIOUSLY, I dont know why I would say those things. It's like such a weird reaction, right? Usually people would just screamed, but why did I say "bu yao zua wo" out of the blue?
Moral of the story is, dont stare at people unneccessarily. Next time I'll keep my eyes on the ground.
That guy must be sniggering behind that mask, hopping off happily that he had successfully scared a stupid, blur gal. AHHH~ I hope he doesnt remember my face.
I am so abnormal today, or maybe I have been this way always, and all thanks to my abnormal parents that I've become so weird too. Hahaz.. Maybe I should see a psychologist. Lolx..
Anyway I'm sort of addicted to Jet's 'Look What You've Done', especially after watching Alot Like Love. And today at Mos, xiao bian and I indulged in that song and refused to leave.
"Take my photo off the wall if it just wont sing to you..."
"Oh, look what you've done you made a fool of everyone...."
Xiaobian say she would dedicate this song for me when I'm out of love (shi lian). hahaz. later listen liao become more sad. But I like this song because it's sort of saddening too lar...contradicting.
Was quite happy today, especially with Mr Ang brightening up my day. Lolx. And besides that kuku incident at Orchard everything is so nice. And since I'm in a good mood, I decided to share my happiness by buying mango and durian strudel home and share with my bro and mum. Oh..i feel so blissful now~~ =)
But...
Thankfully my 'bai ma wang zi' saved me!! =) He's none other than Mr Alan Ang!! He gave me an additional one day instead of 5 days...woohoo! 2 more days to go! And he didnt scold me at all, or rather raise his voice la. If it's Mr Lim he would really be angry if he see me again.
Then stupid xiao bian say I 'dian' him. No lor...he must be see me so guai so give me chance. Maybe he's soft-hearted too, coz he let another boy off also. Anyway, I love Mr Ang!!!
Then lessons ended at 1230 today, coz of the Chinese Listening. Thankfully self study is cancelled. Even if it's not we planned to pon it coz it's only movie-screening. How dumb.
Then Ber, xiao bian and I went town to shop for Ber's tote bag. And something very stupid happened at Heeren.
We just stepped out of the mall, then from far I saw this person whose face appear to be somewhat 'mo peng', so I kinda stared at him, as I couldnt really see clearly because of my contacts. As he approached closer, I found out that he's wearing a mask, and then he suddenly raised his hands and tried to frighten me with his clawed hand. Yea, I admit I was frightened by that, cause I really dont know what it is. He looks like a normal guy who has terribly 'mo peng' face.
Then the stupid kuku me blurted, " Ahh, bu yao zua wo...", grabbing Ber's arm at the same time.
SERIOUSLY, I dont know why I would say those things. It's like such a weird reaction, right? Usually people would just screamed, but why did I say "bu yao zua wo" out of the blue?
Moral of the story is, dont stare at people unneccessarily. Next time I'll keep my eyes on the ground.
That guy must be sniggering behind that mask, hopping off happily that he had successfully scared a stupid, blur gal. AHHH~ I hope he doesnt remember my face.
I am so abnormal today, or maybe I have been this way always, and all thanks to my abnormal parents that I've become so weird too. Hahaz.. Maybe I should see a psychologist. Lolx..
Anyway I'm sort of addicted to Jet's 'Look What You've Done', especially after watching Alot Like Love. And today at Mos, xiao bian and I indulged in that song and refused to leave.
"Take my photo off the wall if it just wont sing to you..."
"Oh, look what you've done you made a fool of everyone...."
Xiaobian say she would dedicate this song for me when I'm out of love (shi lian). hahaz. later listen liao become more sad. But I like this song because it's sort of saddening too lar...contradicting.
Was quite happy today, especially with Mr Ang brightening up my day. Lolx. And besides that kuku incident at Orchard everything is so nice. And since I'm in a good mood, I decided to share my happiness by buying mango and durian strudel home and share with my bro and mum. Oh..i feel so blissful now~~ =)
this heart of mine confessed at 7/15/2005 11:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart