Sunday, July 31, 2005

shou qian shou, wo de peng you~ lalala...=)

Have you ever witness your parents behaving indecently (actually it's pretty normal for couples, so change the word to be intimately)? If you have seen them like that since young, I think it's pretty fine. But if you're like me, who only saw her parents holding hands blah blah only after 16 years, you'll find it really awkward and weird, and perhaps funny at the same time.

Actually I saw my parents holding hands a few times already. The first time I saw them doing that I was shocked, and can't stop grinning to myself! =) I felt happy, because I'm glad that my parents are still so loving after 18 years of marriage. But yesterday, I felt so extra and bright. =(

My parents were holding hands again...and then I was sort of arguing with my Dad. Feel so out of place. My Dad cant control but 'bi shou hua jiao' with me, then they both never held hands already. I feel kind of bad.

Being the slower person, my brother realise their intimate behaviour too. He's feeling the same way as I do, so I'm not the only one being abnormal. We purposely walk far in front and gossiped about them, and even do a demo of how they hold hands. Haha..how fun!! =D

It's really weird and awkward for us. But nerverthesless, I'm still glad they are so loving after being spouses for so long. I'm not trying to pin-point anyone, or purposely hurt those whose parents are divorced or etc. Being married together for 18 years is not a easy feat, so I should really appreciate and treasure this fact, that my family is still as happy and complete as before.

Really love my family alot more now, especially after me being on such good terms with my brother. Sometime I feel that he's more of the elder one than me, and I'm starting to treat him more as a friend.

So much for that, I'm going to meet him for gym already..byezz!

this heart of mine confessed at 7/31/2005 12:20:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard