Tuesday, July 19, 2005

'New' Shopping List

Hmm, I think I should have a shopping list so that I can aim and save more money. =)

Currently I think I don't really need any more clothes or shoes or whatever. I don't think I have much time to go out anyway.

Therefore I'll be aiming for :
  1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Everyone seemed to have that book pre-ordered, but I'm still bookless. I can't lose out. Actually my impression of Harry Potter fell after I bought The Order of Phoenix, which was so draggy, so I wasn't that keen at first to buy the 6th book. But looks like this book is alot nicer, and I regretted not being kiasu and try to be the first few to finish reading it.C
  2. Da Vinci Code/Angels and Demons - I also feel very sua ku and out-dated not reading this book. I think practically everyone (most of them) had read it. And I regretted not saving more money at Perth and buy it there, just like Ling.
  3. Corrine May albums - No matter what I think I should really get these. Corrine May is so PRO! My idol!! lolx ok, not that obsessed. Actually I wanted to see her concert at Esplanade, but I dont think I have enough time to save that much up till that day.

With these 3 things, it's pretty alot already. Suddenly want to live in Harry Potter's world again, hahaz! I kinda forget how that feels like. Anyway I'm sure having the reading habit again is good, because I'm such a slack-reader. Even Augus reads 'Shen Diao Xia Lu'. I practically spent 1/2 hr just going through less than 10 pages. How pathetic.

Anyway, must work hard already. My dad just psychoed me, saying that he'll buy me things if I have good results for Os. -_-''' I'm not a kid anymore! I'll do things because of myself, not because of rewards, though if there's rewards I wont mind la. =P

this heart of mine confessed at 7/19/2005 10:23:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard