Friday, July 08, 2005
My Friday
My dad came home early today, and suggested to go to the Night Safari. I was like 'huh', and my brother seemed excited about that suggestion. My mum also said that today's weather is good. I don't want to sound like a spoilsport again, so I had no choice to go. Anyway, it's a long time I go to the Night Safari and it's good to spend time with your family ya?
So there we went.

Only at the entrance!!!
Why??
Because the admission ticket costs $24 per person. My Dad forgot that prices arent the same as before. Imagine $24 I can buy a decent pair of shoes or a nice top, or if we add the money up, we can eat Fish'N'Co. or Swensen's. Really it isnt worth it. Singapore is so smart in earning the tourist's money.
So we ended up having Ben&Jerry icecream each. Haha...went there all the way to have ice cream.
My brother was kind of disappointed, and you can see he really sian 1/2. Poor thing. =(
Anyway...
Today Ye Zhong and her mum went t0 Gelare cafe, (till now I still dont know if it's pronounce as ger-la or ger-lere or gur-la or gur lere) for a nice chat and a cup of drink. It was enjoyable, just sipping our drinks and talked for hours. That's our whole purpose for going out I guess.
Ye Zhong de mama has been very nice to Ye Zhong since 3 and a half years ago, always listening to Ye Zhong's complaints, forgiving her when she's always late, clearing up the mess that Ye Zhong has made, and give suitable advices where applicable.
And stupid Ye Zhong only appreciates her now, must be her slow reaction taking over her again. Anyway Ye Zhong de mama is really funny today because she talks about her cute mum. I think her mum is really very funny, but my mum is cute too. (coz she acted cute) lolx. I'm so bad...
But thanks Ye Zhong de mama for the counselling.
And in class...

We took class pictures for the Graduation Magazine.
And Angie help me catch a few cheeky pics of our Chairman Mao in my camera...

That's Hong Hao's hairy sexy legs. Hahaz. The boys had a hard time chasing him, and finally pin him on the floor and take his sexy leg pic. hahaz..=P

I think he must be shy, after being 'raped' by the boys...
And then, Hong Hao and Adrian started to be lovey-dovey.


AHHH~~~even up till now I still find it so gayish. Hahaz. Had a really nice laugh when Angie tried to take this. It also shows that HongHao is really strong, because he was carrying Adrian for quite a long time, so his gf must be really privileged sia. Speaking of which, it's been long time we heard about that girl from dunno what school.
Hmm, found out that apart from Nursing, I'm now also interested in Property Development & Facilities Management. It's something to do with property I guess, and the jobscope seem to interest me. When I told my Mum about that, and my Dad overheard, he started yakking at me that I should go to a JC. Whatever. I'll decide next time.
All I have to do now is work hard for the 'O's...
So there we went.

Only at the entrance!!!
Why??
Because the admission ticket costs $24 per person. My Dad forgot that prices arent the same as before. Imagine $24 I can buy a decent pair of shoes or a nice top, or if we add the money up, we can eat Fish'N'Co. or Swensen's. Really it isnt worth it. Singapore is so smart in earning the tourist's money.
So we ended up having Ben&Jerry icecream each. Haha...went there all the way to have ice cream.
My brother was kind of disappointed, and you can see he really sian 1/2. Poor thing. =(
Anyway...
Today Ye Zhong and her mum went t0 Gelare cafe, (till now I still dont know if it's pronounce as ger-la or ger-lere or gur-la or gur lere) for a nice chat and a cup of drink. It was enjoyable, just sipping our drinks and talked for hours. That's our whole purpose for going out I guess.
Ye Zhong de mama has been very nice to Ye Zhong since 3 and a half years ago, always listening to Ye Zhong's complaints, forgiving her when she's always late, clearing up the mess that Ye Zhong has made, and give suitable advices where applicable.
And stupid Ye Zhong only appreciates her now, must be her slow reaction taking over her again. Anyway Ye Zhong de mama is really funny today because she talks about her cute mum. I think her mum is really very funny, but my mum is cute too. (coz she acted cute) lolx. I'm so bad...
But thanks Ye Zhong de mama for the counselling.
And in class...

We took class pictures for the Graduation Magazine.
And Angie help me catch a few cheeky pics of our Chairman Mao in my camera...

That's Hong Hao's hairy sexy legs. Hahaz. The boys had a hard time chasing him, and finally pin him on the floor and take his sexy leg pic. hahaz..=P

I think he must be shy, after being 'raped' by the boys...
And then, Hong Hao and Adrian started to be lovey-dovey.


AHHH~~~even up till now I still find it so gayish. Hahaz. Had a really nice laugh when Angie tried to take this. It also shows that HongHao is really strong, because he was carrying Adrian for quite a long time, so his gf must be really privileged sia. Speaking of which, it's been long time we heard about that girl from dunno what school.
Hmm, found out that apart from Nursing, I'm now also interested in Property Development & Facilities Management. It's something to do with property I guess, and the jobscope seem to interest me. When I told my Mum about that, and my Dad overheard, he started yakking at me that I should go to a JC. Whatever. I'll decide next time.
All I have to do now is work hard for the 'O's...
this heart of mine confessed at 7/08/2005 11:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart