Wednesday, July 20, 2005
My Chinatown Trip
I ponned choir today, and went to Chinatown to Boonie.
First time I ponned choir for no reason ba...lolx.
Well, Boonie and I went to Chinatown in search of our ethnic costume, which we decided shall be a Sarong Kabaya, which also is the SIA stewardess uniform. =)
Many people say it's not an ethnic costume. But it is! It is worn by the Peranakans.
So we happily went there, without knowing where to hunt for it, but miraculously we walked into the place where Xiaxue bought her Sarong Kabaya too. And it's quite affordable---$15. And since this is already my last Racial Harmony Day, and my last year in school, why not be crazy abit and have fun right?
Except for some 'uncooperative circumstance', I think it will be fun. And this might be the last chance for us to be kuku.
Then Boonie suddenly recalled that her mum doesnt allow her to buy an ethnic costume because she only wears it for once, and then it'll rot in the wardrobe. I was so saded. Coz it's like another 1 less person wearing together, and I dont want to feel left out.
Then we were pondering for a long long time if we should buy it. And I nearly went home empty-handed. But Boonie, being the pragmatic one, forced me to buy it otherwise it would be another wasted trip. So relunctantly and hesitantly, we ended up in the stall with the nice aunty. We wanted to give the Kabaya a try first, just to see see, but the aunty said we can only try if we want to buy. -_-'''
Anyway the aunty must be see us so adorable therefore she let me tried the top first. Then after that, we cant resist the temptations and I've made up my mind to buy it. Boonie too, can't resist it, and under my instigation, she decided to get it.
It's called Operation 'Jian Zao'. I taught Boonie bad things again. =P Her mum will forbid her to go out with me if she ever finds out about this. I psychoed Boonie to buy the Sarong Kabaya, and since she cant bring it home and risked her mum finding out, I offered to let Boonie keep her costume in my house, until after a few months, or her birthday next year, and then I'll return it to her as a 'Birthday gift'. Hence, her mum wont not yell at her. See, such a nice idea right? hahaz...
Boonie was very relunctant, cause she was guilty. But due to my 'psychotic powers', she gave in. HAH! This shows that I'm really an 'I' person, so influencial...lolx. People should employ me to be insurance agents. lolx. And maybe that's why I'm interested in Property Agent too.
Ok, cut the crap. Boonie looked gorgeous with her green Sarong Kabaya, so remember to drool in front of her [literally], and make her laugh. Have fun!! =)
First time I ponned choir for no reason ba...lolx.
Well, Boonie and I went to Chinatown in search of our ethnic costume, which we decided shall be a Sarong Kabaya, which also is the SIA stewardess uniform. =)
Many people say it's not an ethnic costume. But it is! It is worn by the Peranakans.
So we happily went there, without knowing where to hunt for it, but miraculously we walked into the place where Xiaxue bought her Sarong Kabaya too. And it's quite affordable---$15. And since this is already my last Racial Harmony Day, and my last year in school, why not be crazy abit and have fun right?
Except for some 'uncooperative circumstance', I think it will be fun. And this might be the last chance for us to be kuku.
Then Boonie suddenly recalled that her mum doesnt allow her to buy an ethnic costume because she only wears it for once, and then it'll rot in the wardrobe. I was so saded. Coz it's like another 1 less person wearing together, and I dont want to feel left out.
Then we were pondering for a long long time if we should buy it. And I nearly went home empty-handed. But Boonie, being the pragmatic one, forced me to buy it otherwise it would be another wasted trip. So relunctantly and hesitantly, we ended up in the stall with the nice aunty. We wanted to give the Kabaya a try first, just to see see, but the aunty said we can only try if we want to buy. -_-'''
Anyway the aunty must be see us so adorable therefore she let me tried the top first. Then after that, we cant resist the temptations and I've made up my mind to buy it. Boonie too, can't resist it, and under my instigation, she decided to get it.
It's called Operation 'Jian Zao'. I taught Boonie bad things again. =P Her mum will forbid her to go out with me if she ever finds out about this. I psychoed Boonie to buy the Sarong Kabaya, and since she cant bring it home and risked her mum finding out, I offered to let Boonie keep her costume in my house, until after a few months, or her birthday next year, and then I'll return it to her as a 'Birthday gift'. Hence, her mum wont not yell at her. See, such a nice idea right? hahaz...
Boonie was very relunctant, cause she was guilty. But due to my 'psychotic powers', she gave in. HAH! This shows that I'm really an 'I' person, so influencial...lolx. People should employ me to be insurance agents. lolx. And maybe that's why I'm interested in Property Agent too.
Ok, cut the crap. Boonie looked gorgeous with her green Sarong Kabaya, so remember to drool in front of her [literally], and make her laugh. Have fun!! =)
this heart of mine confessed at 7/20/2005 10:20:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart