Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How to cure hiccups...

I have found an effortless way to cure hiccups. Plus you dont get to go through the hassle of drinking litres of water or breathe slowly and regularly.

Today after Chinese lesson, we were walking up back to class, and Yuhui was having hiccups. Then I decided to try something that my mum taught me recently.

I asked Yuhui, " Have you eaten?" [MUST be in chinese, ni chi bao le ma]

And I added " shuo ni chi bao le."

Yuhui said "chi bao le", and her hiccups were gone!!!

I was so shocked!! My mum told me days ago that her friend was having hiccups, and her friend asked her to do the same thing. And miraculously the hiccups were gone!! There's no scientific evidence I suppose, and I don't know how it worked. If you don't believe me, go try it next time. Otherwise, look for me when you have hiccups, I would like to see it for myself again.

So remember, when you/someone else is having hiccups, asked "ni chi bao le ma" and reply "chi bao le"!

this heart of mine confessed at 7/12/2005 09:41:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard