Thursday, July 21, 2005
Hello SIA gal
I cant believe it, I'm the Chief Stewardess! =) Same for xiao-bian. Boonie also not too bad lar...the second ranking one. We're the 'Not-Tall-Enough" Stewardess.
Everywhere we went, I heard people saying things like "Look! Kong Jie!" or " Can I have my coffee/coke/orange juice/water/lunch?" or "SIA.. Ha Ha!" We wear like that very funny ma? Dont Boonie look like the real stewardess..she still wears heels. Pretty!
But, only for this day. How can I be a pretty air stewardess, with my ugly puffy eyes too. Actually when I'm young, I wanted to be a air stewardess, because I can fly to different places, and travel often. How naive. I'm too short anyway, and the shuai ang moh pilots wont fall in love with me...lolx [just joking only, the pilots are all too old =)]
These were those who wear ethnic costumes in 4e3. Mdm Tian insists on taking photos. Chhay and Visoth wore their Cambodian costume. Jin Yen wore a kimono, which kind of reminds me of Hello Kitty you know. Then Mubarak wore his Malay thingy. Response in class wasn't that great, but if everyone wears something I think it would really be fun!
And Mdm Tian helped me took this nice class pic. We were all shouting A1. =)
I remember the last time I wore an ethnic costume during Racial Harmony Day was when I'm in P2. I remember borrowing a orange kabaya from my Malay friend, and I still have the ugly picture with me. Argh! Too bad I cant scan it.
Well, that's my last Racial Harmony Day. Maybe from now onwards there's no more kuku celebrations for me.
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
