Sunday, June 12, 2005

Perth...I cant wait!!

My 2 different Aunts came over and gave me 2 red packets, each containing 30 bucks!! woohoo~ so now i have an extra of 60 bucks and can go for a proper GSS shopping trip le!! I'm so excited!! But still i think i will spend/save the money wisely...I'll only get things i need...





Btw, the red packets are a sort of a 'good luck' charm for me when i go perth...so i should be extra blessed for the trip already!




I packed my luggage 7788 already...in just 30 mins!! That's fast i guess...i should have just packed the night b4...but experience tells me that's not enough...





I really cant wait to get on the plane and go to perth...kinda wanna get out of this sweltering hot weather...and i wanna see stars there!! =D

this heart of mine confessed at 6/12/2005 11:15:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard