Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Perth...Here i come!

Ok...I shall blog this before I leave...I'm feeling v jittery right now...I'm worried that I can't sleep tonight...



Anyway, I think I shall start up a habit by blogging with a thesaurus. I think everyone should really invest on a thesaurus, because it really improves your writing and makes the vocabulary sounds more sophisticated. And my new purpose for blogging will be to improve my English, so no more short-forms or unappropriate sentence structure will be tolerated. I'll try my best.



I'm so glad that xiao-bian started blogging again!! But that meanie say my blog is boring =(. Never mind one must learn to take in criticisms.



Speaking of which, I shall say a million thanks to xiao-bian. She just came over just now, and handed me a whole chunk of brownie, or was suppose to be brownie. Hahaz =) . She tried it a few times before it was successful and it took her 4 damn precious hours.Never mind, I shall find some time and teach her how to bake cookies. Apparently she doesnt have any cooking instincts. So far she always failed it...hahaz...But I'm damn touched by that and she even drew a card for me which I'm suppose to read only on the plane. I'm scared i forgot to bring it leh...and I'm really tempted to take a peek.



But Thanks ALOT xiao-bian!! I lurve you!!! And I miss you too leh.. [but i know she'll say this is bull-shit de...know her too well]



Well, I'm certainly excited about the trip, because now i'm in the same room as Huiling and Boonie. Finally my wish came true...hahaz =) I'll have a fun time teasing Boonie about ****. Actually teased her today already..hahaz. But one sad thing is my mum is going to give me 150 Aussie dollars only. So little =(. I'll be seeing Ling and Boonie shop already la...saddening. Hate the feeling of being broke man.



Hmm i should be sleeping now, but my luggage isnt fully packed yet. And last night I couldnt sleep well, because my cramps were killing me. DAMN! Everytime I wanted to fall asleep, my stomach cringe and then I was awaken. So by right i should be damn tired now.



But I think the cramps were gone already, because I went jogging with my brother in the evening. I'm such a good sister right [grinz]. Actually i wanted to jian-fei too, and it's good to build brother-sister relationship right? So next time I should move about more often...



Well think I should finish up my packing soon. Good night!! =)

this heart of mine confessed at 6/14/2005 10:30:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard