Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Initial D [Jay is so cute!! meltz..]

Just came back from PS, watching yIn ni xiong Di (Initial D) with Ling and Ber. We went there around 4 plus and the 450 show was like selling fast, and in the end we had to split. So in the end I sat with Ling at the first row corner, and Ber sat alone on the fifth row. How infuriating! We pay for the same price and in the end we sat at such a crappy place, where the person's face appear to be distorted. But I cant help laughing while sitting there.

Ling cant stand the distorted faces, so in the end we chose to sit beside Ber, on the steps. At least we didnt get to see distorted faces there. And seeing Jay so shuai and cute, we dont mind anything. Ok, I know in actual fact Edison is more shuai, but I think Jay is the best ok! He's so cute, especially when he smiled secretly and when he's shy. AwWwwWw~

Anyway, now I'm so obsessed with Tom Cruise. He's so shuai and manly. Mature and secure (direct translation of 'cheng shou wen zhong') But he's 43 already, only a year younger than my Dad. Too bad. But he's really so shuai! Jia Chang knew about it and he doodle on his face on purpose, to make me mad. So evil. Never mind, I cant wait to watch War of the Worlds now.

Hmm wonder why all the nice shows only come out after the school holidays. I'm still left with tonnes of homework so I dont think it's wise for me to continue enjoy myself with movies ba. Sad.

Worse of all, I cant stand Maths lessons with HN. =(

this heart of mine confessed at 6/28/2005 07:47:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard