Thursday, June 23, 2005
I'm Back actually...
I landed on 21 June, around 6.20 am i guess.And I just finish uploading, renaming all the pictures. Phew! There's loads of pics, but yet not enough I feel. I know Andrina has more than 500 pics. So any kind souls bother to send me some nice pics from perth please?
Ok, I'll try to finish blogging about Perth tomorrow. There's loads to do, and I hope Blogger doesnt hang or delete my post. Pray hard.
Today was quite productive for me, in the sense that i didnt rot and stay stinky at home, but I haven done my holiday homework yet. Sian ar~~ Reality slapped onto my face again after coming back from Perth. Haiz...Perth certainly has a more relax lifestyle.
First thing in the morning (actually noon, coz i woke up at 1230), I went to Phoon Huat to get some ingredients to bake some Chewy Orange Cookies. I made it in a pretty short time, but the cookies didnt turn out yummy. It looked more like scones than cookies. Though it's edible, I dont really like the taste, and thankfully i only made a small portion.
Then I went to Lido to watch free Monster-in-law movie with my brother. First time shopping with him, and i find it a great pleasure. He doesnt mind going into girly shops and shopping with me for girly stuffs. And i bought a white nail polish from Missha which I think looks like shoe polish after I bought it. And i bought a pair of ladies shoes too, 'cause my previous one is already going to break any minute. So Im happy now! Seriously I think any girl with my brother would be very xing fu ba...
And I finally bought a new monitor already,'cause the previous one was like murdered by me yesterday, and I was fuming mad because I cant post the pics and blog about Perth. But nvm, I have a new thingy again.
Alright, so many new things, I should have new habits. I should read more newspapers, and do more homework and revision. Sarah is lazy asshole.haiz...
Ok, I'll try to finish blogging about Perth tomorrow. There's loads to do, and I hope Blogger doesnt hang or delete my post. Pray hard.
Today was quite productive for me, in the sense that i didnt rot and stay stinky at home, but I haven done my holiday homework yet. Sian ar~~ Reality slapped onto my face again after coming back from Perth. Haiz...Perth certainly has a more relax lifestyle.
First thing in the morning (actually noon, coz i woke up at 1230), I went to Phoon Huat to get some ingredients to bake some Chewy Orange Cookies. I made it in a pretty short time, but the cookies didnt turn out yummy. It looked more like scones than cookies. Though it's edible, I dont really like the taste, and thankfully i only made a small portion.
Then I went to Lido to watch free Monster-in-law movie with my brother. First time shopping with him, and i find it a great pleasure. He doesnt mind going into girly shops and shopping with me for girly stuffs. And i bought a white nail polish from Missha which I think looks like shoe polish after I bought it. And i bought a pair of ladies shoes too, 'cause my previous one is already going to break any minute. So Im happy now! Seriously I think any girl with my brother would be very xing fu ba...
And I finally bought a new monitor already,'cause the previous one was like murdered by me yesterday, and I was fuming mad because I cant post the pics and blog about Perth. But nvm, I have a new thingy again.
Alright, so many new things, I should have new habits. I should read more newspapers, and do more homework and revision. Sarah is lazy asshole.haiz...
this heart of mine confessed at 6/23/2005 01:48:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart