Monday, June 06, 2005
I want a Manicure & Pedicure!!!
Was reading xiaxue's post on going somewhere during the GSS period...and it's not town!! Great...i'm so sick of town for the time being...everything is in dollars and cents despite having a SALE...and i'm whining so much coz i dont have money!! [pouts]
So maybe nx time i'll look for cheap and good haunts...Just found out that the place Xiaxue actually went to was at Marine Parade...xiao bian wanna go with me?? It's near ECP too...we can go there and blade too =)
Xiaxue went to this shop at Marine Parade known as Jin Qian Fu Beauty Nail to have a full manicure and pedicure...oh man...i'm so tempted!! I want one too!! All you have to do is sit there and someone nice would be there to groom your nails...what a luxury!! I've been dying to have French manicure...but the sad thing is i cant keep my nails very long...coz i still have to play piano and itz sort of gao wei...and there's school too...oh man~
I kinda regretted cutting my nails yesterday...otherwise i'll have a DIY French manicure at xiaobian's hse just now...
I've made up my mind! I'll reward myself with a good manicure and pedicure after O's...and also a nice highlight...and i might consider having a second ear hole...hahaz..i'm being so adventurous...but i'm scared of pain u know...i pierced my ears when i was 3..and i kinda forgot the feeling already...though i rmb i was in pain for about a week then...
So much for O's being over...it's creeping nearer and nearer...so freaky...and my results for mid yr is damn sucky...i should have at least 13-18 already...BUT I DONT!!! i'm gonna die...i'm worried i wont qualify for a JC... [dreadz]
Alright...i should be a good gal and faster finish my hwk...Been slacking too much lately...
So maybe nx time i'll look for cheap and good haunts...Just found out that the place Xiaxue actually went to was at Marine Parade...xiao bian wanna go with me?? It's near ECP too...we can go there and blade too =)
Xiaxue went to this shop at Marine Parade known as Jin Qian Fu Beauty Nail to have a full manicure and pedicure...oh man...i'm so tempted!! I want one too!! All you have to do is sit there and someone nice would be there to groom your nails...what a luxury!! I've been dying to have French manicure...but the sad thing is i cant keep my nails very long...coz i still have to play piano and itz sort of gao wei...and there's school too...oh man~
I kinda regretted cutting my nails yesterday...otherwise i'll have a DIY French manicure at xiaobian's hse just now...
I've made up my mind! I'll reward myself with a good manicure and pedicure after O's...and also a nice highlight...and i might consider having a second ear hole...hahaz..i'm being so adventurous...but i'm scared of pain u know...i pierced my ears when i was 3..and i kinda forgot the feeling already...though i rmb i was in pain for about a week then...
So much for O's being over...it's creeping nearer and nearer...so freaky...and my results for mid yr is damn sucky...i should have at least 13-18 already...BUT I DONT!!! i'm gonna die...i'm worried i wont qualify for a JC... [dreadz]
Alright...i should be a good gal and faster finish my hwk...Been slacking too much lately...
this heart of mine confessed at 6/06/2005 04:02:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart