Friday, June 03, 2005

Great Singapore Sale, but so what....

This is the first time i'm dreading the GREAT Singapore Sale...cause why?? i'm broke...yes as in no money...B-R-O-K-E!



I'll try to refrain from going out...since I have no money...coz going out without money is a real TORTURE...it's boring...and you cant buy anything u like...and i dont like to walk around aimlessly looking at things u like but cant buy...and others will find me a bore to go out with...I dont want that...



I've been shopping around and my eyes caught a few things...


Pink fox skirt from Fox---$33 (i think)

Ladies shoes from Ice Lemon Tee---$29.90 (or if i found nice ones at bugis village i can get them at below $20)
Ladies slippers---around $15

Purple top from a shop at Heeren---$16.80

A kind of sweater (like the one xiao-bian was looking for) at Far East---below $30

A cute purse from anywhere---below $10



ok...think that's all...i dont think i can afford to buy everything...or maybe i wont buy any of them at all...but by listing all these...at least i can have some sort of target to what i'm saving for...and not spend it unneccesarily...i'm really trying real hard not to spend already..but money seems to be disappearing from my wallet...guess buying gifts play a part too...



Anybody out there?? Have any job opportunities?? I want something short term and can earn money...little bit oso nvm...as long as itz money (sad..i've become so realistic)...anybody have little siblings or cousins who needs tuition?? I dont mind teaching any level below Sec 2...and i'll only charge 35 bucks...or do u need any cleaning services?? that is..if you trust me...lolx...but i certainly wont mind doing that...



hahaz...look how desperate I am...i wont wait for money to drop from the sky anymore...I felt bad always taking money from my parents...maybe i should sell my things too...jus like my bro who sold his cards...lolx...



I dont like to be overly-realistic...but what to do...hmm going out for 2 days this weekend...i will be so tempted by the materialistic world again...lolx...nvm i think this is the first time i celebrate my bday with ling ba...must treasure it!

this heart of mine confessed at 6/03/2005 10:47:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard