Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I FAILED my ENGLISH

hmm yea...i scored 23/60 for paper 1 and 30/50 for paper 2...so overall i failed by 2 plus percent...how nice...maybe i shall blog in proper english from now on...no more dot.dot.dots...and use capital letters at the start of a sentence...



I think this week will be extremely boring because we have so many Chinese lessons. It's really killing me! Spending 1 period with ' Huang Gua' is a torture. Ok, i'm being mean here, but that's the truth. I spend the whole time stoning or chit-chatting away. I hate 4e2 classroom. I miss Boonie and Mel. Sad...



Anyway, we were dismissed early today because Ms Tee had something on in the afternoon and there was no self-study, and so we went to the nearest Long John's Silver 'cause xiao-bian was having a sudden craving for that. Their Salsa Cheese suck, don't ever think of trying it man! It stinks like hell, even to a cheese-lover like me, so Miss Chong kept complaining about that horrible smell.



Talking about Miss Chong, we (actually xiao-bian) thought of what to give her for her birthday already. I'm so excited about it!! Btw, her birthday is on 9 June. I'm sure she'll be so happy when i publicize her birthday, 'cause she'll want more presents.



So after Long John's, Ber and I went xiaobian's house to watch meteor garden. Actually i went there to kill time also. And while at her place, xiaobian's er ge called home and told her mum not to let her go online or watch vcds. So poor xiaobian have to study and mug at home again. But i think that's good. She's so lucky to have such a good brother right? How i wish someone would nag at me to study too, at least someone will motivate me, instead of me motivating myself. It's kinda contradicting sometimes u know...



I think the post-exam mood will soon be gone, must start revising again. And i think it's high time i make promises to myself....



man...i feel so uncomfortable blogging in perfect english...think i'm going to give up soon...

this heart of mine confessed at 5/24/2005 10:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard