Sunday, April 03, 2005

I will never be the one

all of a sudden...this thought struck into me like a brick slapping onto my face...and i cant help but start to accept it...



I will never be the one that people go to when they're sad

I will never be the one that people thought of when they need a helping hand

I will never be the one that teachers will ever be so proud of

I will never be the one who's the good example as an SL

I will never be the one who sings perfectly in choir

I will never be the one that cheers people up and bring laughter to others

I will never be the one that people trust

I will never be the one you want to ____, _______, ____ __ etc.

I will never be the one who's best in anything

And I think, I will never be the one who can be a dedicated nurse either...



in another words...i will not be the most outstanding person...i will always be no.2 or more...not #1...i know i sound kinda stupidly ambitious...but sometimes it really irritates me knowing such facts...that i'm always not good in anything...and i'm so insignificant...someone nobody bothers and care...and i dont like being treated as a substitute



this can be quite unfair to some ppl lar..but that's what i feel now...i'm so irritated by this fact...i know itz so immature to be really jealous of those that can be #1...but all of a sudden i felt this way lar...maybe it'll pass after i take a nap...



shijie told me our jersey is nice...itz in baby blue...thank god itz not lime green...and he said it was worth the money..btw our jersey cost 38 bucks ok...itz so ex lar...but i hope itz nice...



dun wanna think anything abt homecoming...kinda think that it'll suck...but well..wateva...

tml is a damn long day...hope i wont pass away halfway..i'm starting to feel sick man...dun wanna go sch...but tml is an impt day...so enjoy ur week ahead peeps~

this heart of mine confessed at 4/03/2005 10:54:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard