Sunday, January 30, 2005
Shima E (To the island)
Oh, you whom I never met, where are you?
Do you believe we'll meet somewhere by chance?
With one turn of the revolving glass door
Will I run into you, I wonder?
I drift upon the ocean of the city
Forever looking for the island
Oh, you who wander, are you forever walking?
Do you hope to find a hand to hold in yours?
If only I could someday find the heart's horizon
Would our paths then cross, i wonder?
I keep looking for the island
This is the lyrics of the song of one of our syf choice piece...sounds so poetic rite...at first i see the title to the island abit kuku...and itz actually a love song...i was never interested in wat the song was abt...until when mr yong told us the translation of the sound...the words are so beautiful...so i shall like this song whenever i sing it liao... :)
Do you believe we'll meet somewhere by chance?
With one turn of the revolving glass door
Will I run into you, I wonder?
I drift upon the ocean of the city
Forever looking for the island
Oh, you who wander, are you forever walking?
Do you hope to find a hand to hold in yours?
If only I could someday find the heart's horizon
Would our paths then cross, i wonder?
I keep looking for the island
This is the lyrics of the song of one of our syf choice piece...sounds so poetic rite...at first i see the title to the island abit kuku...and itz actually a love song...i was never interested in wat the song was abt...until when mr yong told us the translation of the sound...the words are so beautiful...so i shall like this song whenever i sing it liao... :)
this heart of mine confessed at 1/30/2005 01:44:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart