Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Fly Away---Corrinne May

Fly Away---Corrine May



When will you be home she asked,

As she watched the planes take off

We both know we had no clear answer to where my dreams may lead



She watched me as i crawled and stumbled,

As a child, she was my world

And now to let me go, I know she bleeds

And yet she says to me



You can fly so high

Keep your gaze upon the sky

I'll be praying every step along the way

Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be far apart...

I love you too much to make you stay

Baby, fly away...



Autumn leaves fell into springtime

And silver-painted hair

Daddy called one evening saying, We need you, Please come back

When i saw her laying in her bed

Fragile as a child

Pale as like an angel taking flight

I held her as I cried


You can fly so high

Keep your gaze upon the sky

I'll be praying every step along the way

Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart

I love you too much to make you stay

Baby, fly away...


I love you too much to make you stay...

Baby, fly away~

this heart of mine confessed at 11/09/2004 11:29:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard