Thursday, August 04, 2005
Damn it! Why must we put on make up so early? My face's texture is already becoming rough after yesterday's make up. Yuck! I still wanna be mei mei one ok!
Hope I dont have a running tap tomorrow, and I certainly hoped I'll feel better. Dont want to sing with mucus-soaked tissues.
And now, xiaobian and boonie's at Compass doing class deco for 60th Anniversary. I really felt bad not being able to go there to help them. I'm feeling unwell, if not by hook or by crook I'll be there. So sorry gals! Sorry!!
Hope I dont have a running tap tomorrow, and I certainly hoped I'll feel better. Dont want to sing with mucus-soaked tissues.
And now, xiaobian and boonie's at Compass doing class deco for 60th Anniversary. I really felt bad not being able to go there to help them. I'm feeling unwell, if not by hook or by crook I'll be there. So sorry gals! Sorry!!
this heart of mine confessed at 8/04/2005 07:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart