Monday, July 25, 2005

Hey Birdie! Thanks for giving us so many jokes to laugh at! I'm sure it'll be the hot topic going on for days, or maybe weeks. So much for your freaky, disgusting bf, I hope you bring more news. And stop pestering my dear mama, and cutting in between us. Boo! And for pig's sake, please wake up to your senses and start saving yourself before you falls too deep into the trap. Please stop being so gullible and naive, we don't want to be 'worried' for nothing.

=( =( =( =( I hope xiao-bian dont ps me on friday. sobx =( =( =( =(

this heart of mine confessed at 7/25/2005 09:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard